Who We Are
Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Twin Eagle provides wholesale energy and midstream services focused on creating value for our customers throughout North America. Twin Eagle was founded in 2010 and has since grown to more than 240 energy professionals under the Twin Eagle name, all committed to serving clients with a customer-driven focus and cross-commodity approach.
0+ Energy Professionals
With more than 240 energy professionals under the Twin Eagle name, we are committed to providing market-leading insight into the existing and emerging energy and environmental market landscape to our customers.
- We maintain a firm commitment to excellence in not only our work, but also the quality of our culture.
- We seek to offer our employees a professional and flexible atmosphere in the workplace.
- Our employees are energetic and benefit from a team-oriented approach that empowers them to grow professionally and maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Through our efforts, we strive to provide a consistent spirit of opportunity for each of our employees.
- Our core values—integrity, performance, teamwork, safety and fostering an environment of constant learning for all of our employees—are the basis for establishing a common culture for the entire Twin Eagle team.
- These values strengthen our team-oriented approach to serving our customers.
- Integrity is the foundation for our individual & corporate relationships that drive an organization of which we are proud
- Showing personal respect drives mutual respect in relationships; the foundation for business
- We honor our commitments & are accountable for our actions, successes, and failures
- Responsible corporate citizen committed to the health and safety of people, protection of the environment, and compliance with laws, regulations, and company policies
- Teamwork leverages our individual strengths; allowing us to deliver more
- We openly communicate, actively coordinate, and willingly cooperate
- We are committed to common goals, objectives and strategies
- We willingly share our information and our resources; we share in our successes
- A team is a collection of great individuals working sacrificially for the good of the team
- Performance leadership takes innovative concepts and creative solutions, coupled with the commitment to deliver them to differentiate us from our competitors
- We establish and communicate clear expectations and then pursue success for flawless execution
- An entrepreneurial approach will find solutions others can’t see
- A sustainable approach to all we do by thinking about today’s actions will impact our future
- We work hard for performance excellence, celebrate our successes, and learn from our failures
- A learning environment is the way to achieve full potential of each individual & company
- We must learn from each other by sharing past decisions and actions, good & bad, to continuously improve individual and company performance
- By driving best practices & embracing innovation we will develop as a team & grow as a business
- Our obligation is to train ourselves and our fellow team mates to optimize our performance
- Safety is a top priority as it protects our most valuable resource – our employees
- A commitment to safety echoes our commitment to our core values as it relies on teamwork and positively impacts our performance
- We set clear standards for safety in all of our operations and hold ourselves accountable in meeting these standards
- By consistently meeting and exceeding these standards we seek to maintain our status as an industry leader
Twin Eagle was founded by Chuck Watson and Griff Jones, two recognized leaders in the industry, and is led by a seasoned, well-respected management team, many with decades of experience in the sector. This depth of knowledge enables Twin Eagle to navigate an ever-changing industry, identify opportunities and deliver for its clients.Read More
Since our founding, volunteerism and charitable giving have been key components of our culture. Twin Eagle is committed to the betterment of the communities in which we operate and we actively seek out additional opportunities for our company and our employees to make a difference. Our efforts directly involve our employees, and we seek to support causes that are important to them and our customers.Read More