Making a Difference in Our Communities
One important aspect of Twin Eagle’s culture is its emphasis on volunteerism and charitable giving. In 2015, Twin Eagle formed its Charitable Giving Committee to provide a formal planning and community relations campaign. Our goal is to make the greatest impact possible in our communities by utilizing our employees and customers to identify organizations that provide lasting results. We believe that by taking an active role in our communities, we all become stronger together.
We strive to provide our employees with opportunities to be actively involved with charitable events, such as supply drives, blood donations, fun runs, family festivals, and mentoring. Annual events to raise funds for charitable efforts include a casino night, bingo challenges, and more.
In addition to ongoing partnerships such as Bridging for Tomorrow and Youth Alliance, we encourage our employees to recommend events and organizations for the company to sponsor. Through such recommendations, Twin Eagle has taken part in golf tournaments, skeet shoot tournaments, fun runs, and other fundraising events that in turn benefit causes throughout North America.
To date, Twin Eagle has donated over $1,700,000.00 to a variety of charitable organizations and causes. Each location is encouraged to find their own local charities and events to support through dedicated funds and employee involvement.
“From the day we founded Twin Eagle, we have strived for our company to have a culture of serving and giving back to the community. I believe that we are here as stewards of resources: time, talent and treasure. And it is our calling to see these resources being used for things bigger than ourselves.”
Employee Care and Wellness Programs
Twin Eagle aims to provide a holistic Wellness Program that coordinates expert-led information sessions alongside company activities, including challenges. The Wellness Program utilizes on online platform to log quarterly wellness points, host challenges, track personal goals, view on-demand content (videos, articles, etc.), and more! Participation in wellness sessions and corporate challenges throughout each quarter will earn entries into a Quarterly Raffle Prize.
Additionally, the Wellness Program offers the following opportunities:
- A Wellness Services Menu providing subscriptions for Physical, Mental, and Financial Wellness. Options include subscriptions to Calm, Husk Nutrition, Financial Peace University, and more!
- Pickleball Social Hours
- Virtual Guided Meditation Sessions
- Annual family-focused event
Twin Eagle Mission Match Program
We value the individual efforts of each employee as service providers to our customers, our company, and our communities. Therefore, we encourage employees to experience the joy of serving others in our communities and around the world by participating in our Mission Match program.
Mission Match trips entail reaching across social, cultural, and economic barriers to work in areas of great need. It is a practical expression of compassion, a charitable gesture intended to assist in meeting the physical, educational, and spiritual needs of others less fortunate than us. While employees and their families will enjoy intangible benefits from serving others, the primary motive of service projects is to benefit others. For example, building a house or school, medical work or teaching would qualify as a service project.
Employees are eligible for the Mission Match Program once they have been employed for one year and are eligible for one service trip every calendar year. For scheduling purposes, the time off must be approved in advance by the employee’s supervisor and Human Resources.
Employees and their families may participate in service trips sponsored or arranged through U.S. non-profit organizations with a 501(c)3 tax status. The program will cover partial cost and provide additional days off for the employee.
Market Place Chaplains
Twin Eagle and Marketplace Chaplains are pleased to offer a unique and comprehensive employee care program, available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, worldwide.
All services are provided as an employee benefit on a voluntary, confidential, no-cost basis.
- Chaplains are on call 24/7/365 for crisis intervention and emergency situations worldwide.
- Worksite visits as well as hospital, nursing home, funeral home, family home and/or other neutral site visits, when appropriate.
- Provides individual and immediate family confidential chaplain discussions for problem issues including, but not limited to, marriage, divorce and remarriage, serious illness, death and grief recovery, child-rearing, care of aging parents as well as any other personal issues.
- Provides referral service and acts as coordinator for specialized assistance to employees and/or immediate family members with specific needs.
- Help plan, conduct, or attend funerals for employees or immediate family members, including follow-up support and encouragement to family during the grief period.